Dynamic Health IT is proud to announce that we're the first software developer to be certified for Clinical Quality Measures under the latest ONC Health IT Certification (2015 Edition).
But don't take our word for it: our listing on the ONC CHPL website is viewable here.
The process of certification testing gives our clients confidence that our product can support eligible clinicians and eligible hospitals in meeting CMS EHR Incentive Program objectives. We have developed the product with an eye on not only the current formulation of Meaningful Use, PQRS, IQR and other quality measurement programs, but the changes to come under MIPS/MACRA.
“Dynamic Health IT remains a trailblazer in clinical quality measures software development. We’re very proud to be the first vendor to certify for 2015 Edition Quality Measures Quality Measures for Cypress 3.0,” said Jeff Robbins, President of Dynamic Health IT.
Certification is proud achievement, but also a way station to further development. DHIT continues to enhance our software to include bulk, automated practice and user adds, API access and a number of other new features. We hope to provide our client not only quality measure compliance, but a transparent user interface that enables easy analysis.
CQMsolution 3.0 certification meets the following certification CQM-related criteria:
- 170.315(c)(1) Clinical Quality Measures- Capture And Export
- 170.315(c)(2) Clinical Quality Measures- Incorporate And Calculate
- 170.315(c)(3) Clinical Quality Measures- Reporting
- 170.315(c)(4) Clinical Quality Measures- Filter
CQMsolution Version 3.0 also includes new interface enhancements driven by 170.315(C) (4) - a brand new module in 2015 Edition - allowing users to filter report data on a number of demographic categories. In addition, we also certified our solution on:
- 170.315(g)(4) Quality Management System
- 170.315(d)(1) Authentication, access control, authorization
- 170.315(d)(2) Auditable events and tamper-resistance
- 170.315(d)(3) Audit report(s)
- 170.315(d)(5) Automatic access time-out
The clinical quality measures to which CQMsolution has been certified include:
- All 29 updated measures for eligible hospitals
- All 64 updated measures for eligible professionals
- All 64 aligned PQRS measures for EPs (additional PQRS measures can be supported)
This marks the fourth ONC-certified version of CQMsolution, the previous certification coming in conjunction with the release of Cypress 3.0 validation software.
|Photo credit: MJ Boswell|
Version 3.0 was certified by ICSA Labs, an Office of the National Coordinator-Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) and is compliant in accordance with applicable criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS).