The modules that ConnectEHR will be tested against include the following:
- 170.314(a) (15) Patient-specific education resources
- 170.314(b) (1) Transitions of care – receive, display, and incorporate transition of care/referral summaries
- 170.314(b) (2) Transitions of care – create and transmit transition of care/referral summaries
- 170.314(b) (5) Incorporate laboratory test and values/results
- 170.314(b) (6) Inpatient setting only- transmission of electronic laboratory tests and values/results to ambulatory providers
- 170.314(d) (1) Authentication, access control, and authorization
- 170.314(d) (2) Auditable events and tamper resistance
- 170.314(d) (3) Audit Log
- 170.314(d) (5) Automatic log-off
- 170.314(d) (6) Emergency access
- 170.314(d) (7) Encryption of data at rest
- 170.314(d) (8) Integrity
- 170.314(e) (1) View, download, and transmit to 3rd party
- 170.314(e) (2) Ambulatory setting only-clinical summaries
- 170.314(e) (3) Ambulatory setting only-secure messaging
- 170.314(f) (2) Transmission to immunization registries
- 170.314(f) (3) Transmission to public health agencies – Syndromic Surveillance
- 170.314(f) (4) Inpatient setting only- transmission of reportable laboratory tests and values/results
- 170.314(g) (1) Automated numerator recording
- 170.314(g) (4) Quality Management
ConnectEHR is bolt-on software that replaces our Stage 1 certified system, CCDConnect. Dynamic Health IT developed a web-based package that addresses a number of the interoperability modules required by 2014 Edition Certification. ConnectEHR is designed specifically for easy integration and customization to give our clients the best solution for their system. ConnectEHR functionality can easily be included or excluded based on the needs of the client.
If you are interested in learning more about ConnectEHR, visit our website or read out White Paper.
Contact Dynamic Health IT if you need assistance with your Stage 1 or Stage 2 HITECH Certification!
Dynamic Health IT, Inc.