Here's my list:
- HITECH - Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act
- ARRA - American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- NIST - National Institute of Standards and Technology
- ONC - Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- CMS - Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- EHR - Electronic Health Record
- EP - Eligible Professional
- CAH - Critical Access Hospital
- PQRI - Physician Quality Reporting Initiative
- A/I/U - Adopt, Implement, or Upgrade
- CCN - CMS Certification Number
- CQM - Clinical Quality Measure
- HIT - Health Information Technology
Over the next week or so I will post the definitions of these acronyms - tune back in to read more about these important certification and MU concepts.
If there is an acronym that I left off that you think should be included in the list, post a comment and I will research it for you!